Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A bunch of different stuff getting done

We're back in the wood notching business, working on the loft structure. How nice it is to work inside a nice room.


Melissa has been redigging a terrace in the garden, and discovered that a lot of redwood roots are coming up to the good soil... so we decided we needed to put in some barriers, in addition to the gopher wire. Here it is getting started:

I also had a success with the gas generator, where I figured out it was actually putting out too much voltage, so that the well pump wasn't running properly. Feels good to figure stuff out.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...