Of course I forgot to do the 'before' picture, but this is the future spot for two rows of raspberries. My blackberries got some disease that, while still looking fabulously healthy, they didn't fruit. So, out they go!
Wednesday, January 09, 2019
I had to take the diesel gen apart yesterday, to try and figure out how bad the carbon build up was, and how to fix it. It was bad. This is the 'head' the top of the gen where the piston hits:
This is the top of the piston, with a copper gasket around it.
This is the piston head after I spent time cleaning it off. Here's hoping I didn't screw something up with my cleaning efforts:
Had a moment last week, so we strolled the flea market. A woman had a pile of rusty tools "anything $1!" and so I dug through it ...
Well, we finally got our laundry situation *ironed out*. I made a small redwood frame after a design Melissa saw on some home supply websi...
Still Pegging, Brackets. All the pegs are in now, and in some cases I still have to go back and saw off the ends. Sort of debated about lea...