Friday, March 25, 2011

Activities continue, despite the rains...


Jack thought he could get away with digging up gopher holes and snarfing his nose in to catch the sweet aroma... I think he wondered why we were laughing at him afterwards


We had a few stray wires from the house circuitry that were left open for the built in bed to have plugs on the side, and a light switch... but we forgot to label the ends!

I rigged up some alligator clips to the power ends of the radio (2.45v) and then we used a digital volt meter in the different outlets around the room. with a little logic, we easily figured which wire was which.

Melissa continues on the tiling frenzy, with slate pieces going in the living room for under the woodstove.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...