Sunday, October 30, 2011

Forward , and into the night!

Did I mention we have electricity, and it works? I turned on a couple lights for this photo... turns out it's hard to take pictures of lights working.

Also, since the first rain, we've had puffball mushrooms, and we got a bunch of Oysters from down in the valley. hello dinner!


Melissa started to repair the old chair that had been in the yurt... the clothe supports had ripped out. We got new stuff from the fabiric sotore, and then she went to work.

Then she had to sew the springs back into a holding pattern.

The coolest thing about this project is my mom is the one who had refinished this chair to begin with. Another cycle through, and ready to use!

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...