Friday, December 02, 2011

Apples and Fans and Wind
(this post never got published for some reason... if it shows up out of order, oh well. it was written 12/2/11

The Gravenstiens are in! and yes, they are as tasty as they look:



Built my own ceiling fan. We got a standing oscillating fan from Art and Joanne, and I took the stand off, added more wiring, and hung it from the ceiling. Done.

the big wind storm came through and knocked tons of branches down all over the place. Here's the yurt deck:
and while this doesn't look like much on the roof, it sounded horrible all night long. time to clean the gutters! Again.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...