Friday, January 20, 2012

views and times

Jack takes in his morning view, overlooking our fruit tree meadow

 While Melissa and I prepare a typical breakfast of dried persimmon, apple, yogurt and granola... and don't forget my strong coffee. (notice the baked bread there on the side)
 Later, coming in from the rain, I'm ranting about how they can't seem to make a poncho long enough to cover your legs!  I had high rubber boots on, but since about 5 inches of my legs were exposed, the water started soaking downward and filling up my boots! I'm not that tall that a poncho should reach past the top of my boots! arrgh!

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...