So, for a long time during building, Melissa and I argued about how many and where outlets should go. I didn't want to put more in the kitchen because I wanted to limit the number of possible gadgets that could be run at any one time. That was dumb. With basically only one outlet available, when we both are doing stuff, often one person is in front of the one outlet.
So, years after realizing this and pointing it out to people, I came up with an idea on how to add an outlet. Once I had the idea, it only took me a couple of months to get around to doing it, and then only an hour to actually do the work.
I cut a hole in the veneer and plywood between the pantry shelves and dropped in an outlet box. The box sits inside the pantry shelf that houses a 5 gal bucket, which rarely comes out of there and doesn't bump it anyway.
So, finally, we have increased our outlet accessibility by 100%