After I got the posts up around 6 feet off the floor, I decided to move to a winch system. Of course, I didn't think this was possible, because I didn't think I had a good anchor point. And then I realized I could use a giant C clamp and clamp it to the concrete stem wall, creating a loop the winch hook could connect to. Then I used tons of this flat cloth rope stuff I had just been given by an electrician friend. (1800 pound strength!) He gave me a full bucket of cut offs from his job site.
I also tied the joints together as they were going up, because I wanted some flexibility, but I didn't want them to pop apart.
The last 6 inches to get them into place was tough. I had to jack up the whole ceiling with 3 different jacks at the same time and then really pull the posts into place.