Saturday, August 11, 2018

Door project, in process

So, of course it wasn't a simple thing.  I ended up cutting down and finding lots of rebar.  So, there was a lot of sledge hammer work.  It took all day.

The interior doors were also a huge challenge, as it turns out the floors were different heights, and the rebar made it hard to run a single line. 


The concrete chainsaw made a pretty big mess inside as well, but I did manage to get the doorways clear.   My arms hurt just looking at these photos.


No comments:

Notchin' to it

Getting ready to put up some beams, working on a long scarf joint.  That's a lot of wood to remove!