Thursday, August 04, 2011

Tear apart

So, I had to take apart the bed yesterday, as we had a worry that down inside, underneath, there may have been a mouse that got in before we closed off the doors, and then died. The evidence was, unpleasantly, a lot of flies in the bedroom. No smell or anything, but flies.

So, taking that apart took some work:

making a mess, I decided to plaster in the bottom layer, to really cut off any possibility of this happening again

here's a shot of the new plaster edge, before the top went back on.

No comments:

Starting anti-fire prep

Well, we never really stop.  But, took a picture of today's raking below the yurt.  Every year I work to get a bit wider swath cleared....