Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Believe me

I've still got hopes to get some bees this spring, so I'm making more bee boxes, in the Warre, or top-bar style.  I've started doing some simple notches for the bars rather than try and use small nails to hold them in place. (they need to be a specific distance from each other)
So, every so often when I find a handful of boards that will work, I pop together another box.  I'm going to have to build another roof structure soon. 

No comments:

Starting anti-fire prep

Well, we never really stop.  But, took a picture of today's raking below the yurt.  Every year I work to get a bit wider swath cleared....