Friday, December 13, 2013

Another product improvement thought

So, we have a Dirt Devil upright 'cyclonic breeze' I think it's called.  The link to it is here.   It's actually a really nice little machine. It's powerful, light, and has a lot of little features.  The best is how it comes apart so easily to clean, with the canister thing and easy access to the filter -a  key part to keep clean in any vacuum device.  What I find is I need to take off the rotating brushes regularly (which could be easier,btw) and cut off the long hairs that have wrapped around it.  What the builders of this thing should have done is make a shallow, thin groove along the length of the drum, so that one could easily slip a knife under the wrapped hair and cut them all with one quick swipe. 

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...