Thursday, December 19, 2013

Putting things in Place

Gave myself a holiday present this week - I sewed my shoes back together.  They have leather uppers and the seams had come undone (not the first time for one of them) and so I finally got to sit down and sew them up. Once again, love the dental floss solution!


And, the tank got moved!  It's hard to show the proper perspective of where a 10 foot wide 8 foot tall thing is sitting on a hillside... 


 But here it is moments before the last move, where it will sit on that "pad" I dug out a while back.   The whole last 2 days of moving actually went very well.  Of course, going downhill is the way to go. 

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...