Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Plugging for Work

Well, people ask me how we make money living up here in the woods, and I generally say, 'I do some internet work', which means I do a bunch of updates and management for my buddy (and boss) Tom. His office is in Minnesota, but he's taken me on as an employee, and we've been working on a new way for people to buy their dental insurance online without needing to go through an agent's office.

We've finally got the website up and running, and since it sort of finances this whole project the blog is about, I thought it wouldn't be terrible to do a bit if cross-referencing.



If you're looking for dental insurance, check out the application and price at: magnumdental.com

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...