Monday, July 27, 2009

Some More Progress:

The kitchen wall is up to counter height now. You can see that we've got the little back-splash section in as well. The higher side will be where the window glass will sit. You can also see the future anchor points buried right in for later.

Melissa tiled the mid-house cold box (liquor cabinet? we have't really decided) and did a great job. Good thing we remembered before building the walls all the way up.

a close up of the tile.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mud people rock!

I surprised you didn't mention that I'm a bit of a pussy-foot! OK, I'm a complete pussy-foot!

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...