Sunday, November 08, 2009

Hardly getting anything done

Besides a recent trip to Colorado to help friends put a hot tub together, I've been sick (I think it is the H1N1 flu, which actually, isn't treating me that bad, just like a normal flu) so that we haven't done any construction work since about 10/27.

Melissa, of course, has kept busy with many other projects, as well as taking care of me. Besides all sorts of little typical stuff (laundry, gardening, etc) she peeled all the hachia persimmons we got from her parents already, and hung them up:




Since I've been napping all day for days, she now finally gets a chance.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...