Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jack vs Tractor

Did I tell you how my neighbor tipped his tractor over? He loves driving this tractor around, moving parts of the road from one place to the other. One morning he called me with a small problem. He had driven up the side embankment, and tipped over.

I first tried to pull it upright with my truck, but because I was going uphill on wet ground, and with the angle of the tires, I couldn't get it. Then I went home and got my farm jack, and using a good spot on the (top) side, I easily tipped it back over. I really should just carry that jack around with me all the time.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...