Thursday, June 23, 2011

Updates after long pause

I've been dealing with some pinched nerve issues, so besides the guests, I've been on my back a bunch not getting stuff done... so not much to update. Thought I'd show off some things though:

the setting sunlight coming in the west door on solstice:

Melissa continues to lay out tile on the kitchen counter. Starting to look like a house!

The "farewell to spring" flowers are coming on strong... must be summer now!

We had a breech in the deer fence... or they figured out how to get through the one small door down to the west. Anyway, they got the grapes, amongst other things.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...