Sunday, September 22, 2013

Maintenance Work

Various things that need doing are getting done.  Like vacuuming the car.  I moved the baby seat and found a garden Jack was starting:

I decided to try and do a little touch up work on the limewash, rather than attempt a full re-painting.  it's actually working pretty well.  Here's next to the kitchen sink.

and the big one this week: cleaning and protecting the yurt.  First, to go up and clean off the dirt and tree sap. Here's a first pass at one section of the roof:

Then to get up there and clean the dome, and put 303 on it -a sort of 'armor-all' for boats and things. Done! 

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...