We're back from our Florida trip, and even though we did a big clean up before we left (we like to come home to clean house) we decided that it was time to attack the mold that was creeping up the interior walls from a winter's worth of condensation.
We unscrewed the vinyl from the deck, and folded it up so we could scrub the inside while standing outside. We used vinegar and elbow grease, with a slight bleach wash at the end.
We had to take out some deck boards to get at all screws holding it down. That was a good thing though, as I need to plane the edges of the deck boards to create better drainage between them.
Here you can see how we folded the walls up:
it was an interesting way to see the walls from the inside: