Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Various Trenches and Pipes


There's been a lot of trenching and plumbing type stuff lately. Here's the propane gas line going in to the various appliances:

Then I cut and fit all the PVC for the water inlet lines, taking some extra time to think through various future plans, including this little line going off the NW corner of the house - I hope one day to put a wood fire boiler for domestic hot water (and radiant tube floor heat) over there, and will need a cold inlet line.

Here's a bit of the confusing challenge that is the manifold for the floor heating system next to the propane line next to the domestic water line(s).

and this is the serpent waiting to be hooked up to the whole thing so as to be able to circulate water through the floor

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...