Friday, April 06, 2007

Freezer making project...

Gets underway! Regular readers remember the goat adventure, and will be pleased to see that I'm finally getting around to doing something with this box I risked my goat-chewed hide for. I've started by putting a wooden front frame on the box, so I can attach other stuff, and am adding insullation left over from under the yurt:



Then covering that insullation with plywood, to keep it strong, in place, and protected from the elements, as this thing will probably always be outside. and, it won't look so WT sitting outside somewhere if it's wood rather than sheet metal. I'm still deciding on door design.



Close up of the extra insluation.



As usual, I'm just using scrounged wood and materials. Mr. Recycle, they call me.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...