Sunday, October 07, 2007


Dan and Wiley come to visit!




my good buddy Dan from nursery school ---yes, that's 35 years I've known this guy--- (he's so old) and his dog Wiley are doing a west coast tour. We got a bunch of stuff done while he was here. One would have to say he set a record for helping with projects. It helps that he was here for 4 or 5 days... we got to have a bunch of fun, but had time to work too.


We fired up the earthen oven and of course baked some pizzas:



we built the "Veggie Power Tower" to hold my filtration system up above the truck tank....
here's the victory dance when we finished:


and we did find time to practice our throwing knife skills.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...