Sunday, October 07, 2007

Evidence of work:

So, while often there isn't much to show for the work we do around here, since a few more inches on the wall or more oil filtered doesn't exactly make for exciting photos, here's some solid evidence that we are actually working.

Below is a shot of all the leather gloves I could find around the place that I've basically had to stop using because I wore them out. I think I've purchased 9 pair, but I'm not sure. I decided to spend the big money and am now going to see how long a pair of $30 gloves last.










You may recall this photo from July. That's a shot of 22 or so tons of gravel just delivered.




well, guess what? it's gone! well, it's put in the house foundation. what's amazing is that we're going to need another load.




No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...