Saturday, April 26, 2014

Paths and Patios

When Bridget was here, she enlisted her kids to help spread out redwood duff on our muddy path; works so well I had to take a picture in the fog!

The next step of the patio was to spread out all the flagstones and figure out how much we had.

Yes, that does mean I lift and move them multiple times.

bought this teapot at good will a while back. it's horrible. it's super heavy, so black inside you can't tell when it's full so you spill when filling it, and then pouring it out, the lid falls off into your cup.  After eons of tea drinking, one would think it would be hard to make a bad teapot.

The dog at the ocean. I just found a bunch of photos that I hadn't realized weren't uploaded. 


No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...