Saturday, March 31, 2007

Really bad map

well, I tried to draw a simple map of the property, as folks have been giving me a hard time about how they never see 'the whole picture' on my blog.

I had to delete it as it was just horrible. I'll try and take a bunch of different 'long shot' photos over the next couple days.


you can see how it's hard to show what's where... here's a view (east) uphill towards the new house spot.



here's a picture from the 'driveway' looking sort of towards the yurt from the shed... you can't see the shed, or the yurt, but you can see Melissa and Scout halfway up the driveway hill...

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...