This is a little less than what one tank of fuel on the chainsaw can cut. One tank is about all I have the energy to do anyway, as it's usually about climbing around in the woods to get it done.
So, now that we're washing more laundry (diapers) [and that I'm the one doing it] I notice that sometimes the washer dies half way through due to a short tripping the GFI plud we have it in. This load, I decided to monitor it, so I moved the washer out to the edge of the deck (after it had blown the fuse) and saw that there is a leak -probably from the door seal- that splashes water all around the lower insides.
Now, besides wanting to beat up the designer who put the motor and the sensitive electronics *below* the container that potentially leaks, I decided what the motor needed was a little shelter. Once again, vinegar jugs to the rescue. I cut the bottom off and slit up the side and slipped it over the motor:
Here's a shot from the back of the machine, where you can see the motor attached the the belt that moves the container. You can just see an edge of the vinegar jug. Once I did this, the thing ran fine. Of course, I can do this rather than fix the leak because our machine is outside, where spills don't matter.