Monday, November 28, 2011

Various finds and changes

The persimmons are drying slowly, and multiplying: I think Melissa has done close to 200 this year. The purple ribbons indicate they've been dipped in brandy.

Tree guys were here the other day, and cut some high stuff out so we can get some more sun. Surprisingly, that's hard to take a picture of. There may be a lumberjack up in one of these trees.
On our way back from LA for Thanksgiving, we stopped in a small town for lunch and hit the thrift/antique consignment shop. I splurged and got this drill. Notice the handle unscrews and has a holding place for bits. Oatmeal powered awesomeness for $22.

No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...