Friday, February 08, 2008

The Glove issue:

As readers know, I have glove issues. I can't find a decent pair of gloves that will last the length of time I think they should. I do give them a good workout, but sheesh. Here's a picture of me, with new $39 (ie fancy) "pro landscaper" gloves. Actually, I bought these in July, and wore a pair out, and I was in the hardware store and had them in my pocket and showed them how beat up they were, so they gave me a new pair. Since they were new, and I saw where the wear had been before, I took medical tape and taped my fingers. This picture was taken Dec 29th. I don't know why I look sunburned.




The picture below was taken today. Same gloves, 40 days later. The tape worked for a while, I actually redid the tape about 3 times, before I got tired of that. Obviously, I'm lefthanded, but I'm working on that. I'd also like to point out those are different sweaters. 40 days? come on!




No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...