Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Wet Wet Wet

Still raining. We had a couple of days where it didn't rain during the day last week (of course, I was sick and in bed during that potentially productive time) but now it's been raining since Friday night, and it seems pretty darn wet out there.

That's not stopping my plum tree from trying to bring spring into the air. I hope the flowers don't get pounded off and we lose the potential for fruit.


The house just sits there waiting for the rain to stop... at least we can see that the draining system works well.


looks pretty, but not productive.



I don't know what these mushrooms are, but they're coming up right in the path above the house.




No comments:

Design Mistakes in my cob house

So, I have long meant to create a list of mistakes I made when designing the finishings on our house.  Now that we've lived in it for a ...